At Apex we believe car security is of paramount importance. A car alarm is a simple and cost effective way to prevent theft. Many criminals will actively choose to break into vehicles that do not possess a car alarm as these are simpler and present less of a challenge. With the installation and maintenance of a car alarm system, you can actively deter attempted theft, potentially saving yourself thousands of dollars in the long run.
Our team are fully trained master locksmiths and are always happy to help.
Car alarms and security systems are a speciality of APEX Locksmiths, we use the latest technology to offer a wide range of car security services, including an expert 24 hour mobile locksmith lockout service. If your car ignition system has a immobilizer ignition lock, we can cut and program transponder keys to suit your car ignition system. We will cut computer-coded keys, to ensure accuracy in detail for your car locks based on your particular model.
Our car security services include:
- Mobile Locksmith service
- Car locks
- Car ignition systems
- Key cutting
- Computer-coded keys
Note: Key codes are typically found in your log books. If not, you are more than welcome to come into our store where one of our professional locksmiths will be able to read the code for you. We recommend that this key code is kept in a safe place for future reference – you never know when you may need it.
- Repair/replace ignition barrels on your car ignition system
- Repair/replace door & boot locks
- We alter locks to suit keys
- Provide after-market locks for your vehicle
- We cut keys, repair & recode locks for motorcycles (mobile service is also available)
- Keys locked in the car? Keys lost?
- Mobile service available to open locked vehicles and/or to make keys
- Expert 24/7 emergency lock out service
Virtually all automotive locks can be repaired, re-keyed or replaced regardless on vehicle type, make & model.