At Apex we pride ourselves on the fact we’ve grown with the world. As technology advances, we’ve ensured our team is trained in both current and emerging tech to enable us to stay at the forefront of locksmith services.
APEX Locksmiths specialists offer various options including computer coded keys for securing commercial and industrial premises. This includes a 24 hour mobile locksmith service to supply and fit commercial grade locks, industrial grade locks, and in most cases their servicing and re-keying.
Our services include:
- Commercial/industrial grade locks & furniture including door closers.
- Restricted key systems, which require authorisation to copy additional keys. We develop, install & maintain systems including Abloy, Bi-Lock, IP3 and LG1 series.
- Commercial grade door closers
- NMB padlocks (for electrical boxes)
- NMB padlocks available for purchase
- Make keys to existing NMB padlocks
- Service, repair & recode NMB padlocks
- Available with various master key options
- Electronic locks and accessories, and mechanical access systems
- Electronic access systems come in the form of digital access control locks
- Mechanical access systems include push button locks
- Such locking devices provide keyless entry, where the combination is easily changed
- Most suitable to optimise security when the premises are frequented by various people, cutting the cost of key duplication
– A range of Abus, Lockwood, Master & Stronglok padlocks that can be bought in keyed alike packs or padlocks can be made to suit an existing key
–Combination padlocks are also available
- Access control systems eg. magnetic stripe cards and proximity cards for both indoor and outdoor environments
- Commercial grade entrance sets
- Security steel grille doors, gates & windows
- Garage locks both for roller and tilter garage doors
- Deadlocks for gates
- Intercom systems
- Time delay locks
- Panic & exit devices
- Poker machine restricted systems locks
- Expert 24 hour emergency lock out service